- All items of clothing MUST be named.
- Jewellery should not be worn at school (children with pierced ears who have to wear earrings should wear studs, not hooped rings, and these must be removed for P.E.)
- P.E. Kits should be in a drawstring bag (available from the uniform shop), named on the OUTSIDE.
- Coats should be either the school coat, or dark in colour.
- Shoes (or sandals) should be brown, black or navy. Trainers or open-toed sandals are not permitted.
- Winter Uniform is usually worn from the October Half term until the Easter Break.
- Summer Uniform is usually worn after the Easter Break up to the end of the school year in July, and from the start of the new school year in September until the October half term.
- Reception class have slightly different requirements - your EYFS teacher will guide you in this.
NEARLY NEW ITEMS
We have a stock of good quality second hand school uniform items. All second hand uniform items are £1 each. We hold uniform sales at least once a term, and also have stalls at the Summer and Christmas Fete. Please ask us if you wish to look through any of these items outside of these sales times.
We sell on:
- Green gingham checked school dresses
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts & pinafores
- Green school jumpers only (i.e. only those with the Langton School emblem on)
- School Polo Shirts or T-Shirts only (i.e. only those with the Langton School emblem on)
- Any other accessories with school logo on (rucksacks, PE Bags, Bookbags etc.)
Please only pass on nearly new items that are on the list above. We have recently been inundated with ‘non-logo’d’ items (e.g white cotton shirts, plain green jumpers etc.) which we cannot re-sell, and have to sort and recycle ourselves.
Please also ensure your items are in good condition (i.e. no holes, permanent stains etc.) and do not pass on any socks, shoes, plimsoles or non-logo’d items that are not listed above. Please also remove all name tags, and hand your items either to Sadie, Jane or the school office.
Thank you for your help with this!
WINTER: Grey skirt, trousers or pinafore, white shirt and green v-necked school cardigan. School tie. Black, grey or green tights, and black or brown shoes.
SUMMER: V-necked school cardigan, green gingham dress. Long or short white socks, and navy, black or brown shoes or sandals.
WINTER: Grey trousers, white shirt and green v-necked school jumper. School tie. Black, brown or grey socks, black or brown shoes.
SUMMER: Grey trousers or shorts, white short-sleeved shirt or school polo shirt, may be worn without a tie. Green v-necked jumper. Long or short grey socks, brown or black shoes or sandals.
SPORTS KIT AND ACCESSORIES
SPORTS KIT: Black plimsoles or trainers. School polo shirt in house colours. Green round-neck tracksuit top, black jogging bottoms. Black shorts (or skort for girls in y3 and up). Drawstring gym bag (please name on the OUTSIDE!).
ACCESSORIES: School coat, book bag, rucksack, sunhats.