Belle Heron and Charlotte Clamp very kindly run the school uniform shop. Please see the order forms below for prices etc. The forms are also available as hard copies from outside the school office.
School Uniform Order Form (download here)
Sports Kit Order Form (download here)
New Starter Uniform Order Form (download here)
This is the process for ordering uniform:
- Download and complete the appropriate order form (hard copies are available from the school office)
- Ensure you have fully completed yours and your child's details in case of any queries.
- Hand the form with your payment (cash or cheques made payable to 'Langton Green School PTA Uniform') into the office. Alternatively you can email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org and make payment when you collect your order. We are currently working on being able to accept online payments and will update as soon as this is available.
- Check with the office a few days after placing your order to see if it is ready for you to collect.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
If you wish to swap any items, please return them to the office with a note of your requirements. Providing the item is in the same condition as it was when purchased, we will exchange for another size (or refund if the alternative is not available).
Please remember that we are parents who voluntarily run the school uniform shop (in term-time only) so that the profits can go back into the school, so occasionally things might take a few days.
SECOND HAND UNIFORM SHOP:
Please note there is a stock of second hand items of uniform available We always welcome your donations of good quality used logo'd uniform items to sell on. All profits from the school uniform shop go to the school. We hold uniform sales at least once a term and also have stalls at the Summer and Christmas Fete. Please ask us if you wish to look through any of these items outside of these sales times.
We sell on:
- Green gingham checked school dresses
- Green school logo jumpers (i.e. only those with the Langton School emblem on)
- School logo polo shirts (i.e. only those with the Langton School emblem on)
- Any other accessories with school logo on (hats, rucksacks, PE Bags, PE sweatshirts, Coats, Bookbags etc.)
Please only pass on good condition items from the list above. We do not take 'non-logo' items (e.g. Grey trousers, shorts or skirts, white cotton shirts or plain green jumpers as we cannot re-sell these)
Please also remove all name tags and hand your items to Charlotte, Belle or the school office.
SCHOOL UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- All items of clothing MUST be named.
- Jewellery should not be worn at school (children with pierced ears who have to wear earrings should wear studs, not hooped rings, and these must be removed for P.E.)
- P.E. Kits should be in a drawstring bag (available from the uniform shop), named on the OUTSIDE.
- Coats should be either the school coat, or dark in colour.
- Shoes (or sandals) should be brown, black or navy. Trainers or open-toed sandals are not permitted.
- Winter Uniform is usually worn from the October Half term until the Easter Break.
- Summer Uniform is usually worn after the Easter Break up to the end of the school year in July, and from the start of the new school year in September until the October half term.
- Reception class have slightly different requirements - your EYFS teacher will guide you in this.
WINTER: Grey skirt, trousers or pinafore, white shirt and green v-necked school cardigan. School tie. Black, grey or green tights, and black or brown shoes. Coats should be either the school coat, or dark in colour.
SUMMER: V-necked school cardigan, green gingham dress. Long or short white socks, and navy, black or brown shoes or sandals.
WINTER: Grey trousers, white shirt and green v-necked school jumper. School tie. Black, brown or grey socks, black or brown shoes. Coats should be either the school coat, or dark in colour.
SUMMER: Grey trousers or shorts, white short-sleeved shirt or school polo shirt, may be worn without a tie. Green v-necked school jumper. Long or short grey socks, brown or black shoes or sandals.
SPORTS KIT AND ACCESSORIES:
- Black plimsoles or trainers
- School polo shirt in house colours (available from the uniform shop)
- Green round-neck tracksuit top (logo'd sweatshirt available from the uniform shop)
- Black jogging / sports bottoms (available from the uniform shop)
- Black shorts (or skort for girls in y3 and up), both available from the uniform shop.
- Drawstring gym bag (available from the uniform shop, please name on the OUTSIDE!).
ACCESSORIES: School coat, book bag, rucksack, sunhat (All available from the uniform shop)