The school walking bus allows you to drop your child/children off at the top of the village hall car park in one of our two designated spaces. Your child will be greeted by a Walking Bus Volunteer and walked up to school. Ideal for working parents and those with young siblings (but not limited too!)
- There will be a maximum ratio of 6 children per adult.
- The school walking bus will leave promptly at 8.25 & 8.45 am. To use the walking bus you must book in advance.
- Reception children will be given a sticker to write their lunch choice on to allow us to mark off the lunch register.
- If reception children are on the walking bus all walking bus attendees will enter school via the reception gate and access main playground that way.
- You are booking a weekly slot for the whole of Term 2 2017.
Please note that the walking bus will start running on the second week of term (just for the first term) to ensure all parent permissions and tabards have been received.
Please ensure your parent permission form has been returned to the school office prior to your child/children using the bus. You will be issued with a tabard for your child to arrive in during the first week of term.
We are pleased to announce that slots on the walking bus from the car park to the school can now be booked.
We thank everyone for their support and hope that this proves a useful resource for the busy job of being a parent, whether you are rushing off to work, have young siblings in the car or simply just need to get away quick we hope this helps!
We hope to open bookings for the remaining days early into the term when we have all DBS checks confirmed for all the volunteers.
If you wish to volunteer (or you have already but haven’t been contacted) please get in touch with us as we would love more people to call upon and may have forgotten your kind offer.
To book: Go to: www.schoolinterviews.co.uk; Event Code: pvx9z and follow the instructions
Walking Bus Parental Permission Form (click to download) needs to be completed and returned to the office before your child can start using the bus.
For further information visit http://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/walktoschool/walkingbus/
For queries or more information please contact email@example.com