Here at Langton we are looking for a dynamic and innovative KS1/2 Teacher to teach in our outstanding setting. Do you have magic at your fingertips, a passion for child initiated learning and a deep understanding of the current KS1/2 landscape?
Then we want you!
What can we offer?
- Opportunities to develop your practice and be part of a wider outstanding team.
- A well-resourced learning environment.
- A support network that encourages challenge, change and innovation.
- 30 sparkly, happy children who are waiting to be inspired
- Extensive grounds to develop high quality learning outside the classroom
What do we want?
- An inspirational practitioner with a love for creativity
- An understanding of how young children learn and engage with the world around them
- Experience with working in a successful setting and knowledge of the EY/KS1
- An ability to work positively within a team and inspire others in the learning community
If you can keep our children smiling with lessons that make a difference, then please apply to our school. We would love you to be part of our team.
Salary: Main scale - according to experience.
Start date: September 2019
Please send your CV and a covering letter advertising yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
If you would like to know more about us, please arrange to come and visit, information can be accessed on our website www.langton-green-school.org
Or contact the school office on 01892 862648 to arrange an appointment.
Lunchtime Supervisor Position
We are looking for a new Lunchtime Supervisor to join our team.
Daily 12pm - 1.30pm (7.5 hours a week)
Salary: Kent Range 2. Pro rated to approx £2,387 per annum.
If you are interested please contact the school office for more information and an application form. This will be a fixed term contract with immediate start for the right candidate.
For more information and an application form, please contact the school office on 01892 862648 or email@example.com