The school uniform shop is run voluntarily by Belle Heron and Charlotte Clamp. Please see the order forms below for prices etc. The forms are also available as hard copies from outside the school office.
Sports Kit and Accessories:
- School polo shirt in house colours
- Green logo round-neck tracksuit top (plain are also allowed)
- Black jogging bottoms/shorts or skort for girls in Year 3 and up (all available from uniform shop)
- Drawstring gym bag (with logo)
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- Sunhats (in house colours)
- School coat
- Small school rucksack (EYFS & KS1),
- Large school rucksack (KS2)
School Uniform - Additional Information:
- All items of clothing MUST be named.
- Jewellery should not be worn at school (children with pierced ears who have to wear earrings should wear studs, not hooped rings, and these must be removed for P.E.)
- P.E. Kits should be in a drawstring bag (available from the uniform shop), named on the OUTSIDE.
- Coats should be either the school coat, or dark in colour.
- Shoes (or sandals) should be brown, black or navy. Trainers or open-toed sandals are not permitted.
- Winter Uniform is usually worn from the October Half term until the Easter Break.
- Summer Uniform is usually worn after the Easter Break up to the end of the school year in July, and from the start of the new school year in September until the October half term.
Click here for downloadable forms relating to school uniform:
- School uniform order form (download here)
- Sports kits order form (download here)
- Girls starter uniform order form (download here)
- Boys starter uniform order form (download here)
Click here for more information about the ordering process:
- Complete the appropriate order form (available from this website or from the school office).
- Either hand the form into the school office or e-mail your order form to email@example.com and make payment electronically to Lloyds Bank, A/C. 01076992 Sort Code. 30-98-77 stating your child’s name as the reference.
- We will then email you when your order is ready. This is usually within 48 hours.
- If you wish to swap any items, please return them to the office with a note of your requirements, or email us to let us know you’ve left something for us. Providing the item is in the same condition as it was when purchased, we will exchange for another size (or refund if the alternative is not available).
If you have any queries, please contact us either in person, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we are out of stock of any items ordered, we will contact you when processing your order, so please remember to include your email address on the form.
Many thanks for your support!
Belle & Charlotte
Contact: Belle Heron or Charlotte Clamp: email@example.com
Click here for information about donating or requesting nearly new items:
We accept donations of good quality second hand school uniform (i.e. no holes, permanent stains etc.) When we have a substantial stock we will hold a second hand sale at school, this will be advertised via ParentMail
Please ask us if you wish to look through any of these items outside of these sale times.
We sell on:
- Green gingham checked school dresses
- Green school logo jumpers
- School logo coats
- Logo’d school plain polo shirts and PE Polo shirts
- Logo'd cardigans and jumpers
- Any other accessories with school logo on (rucksacks, PE Bags, hats etc.)
- Please hand your items either to Belle, Charlotte or the school office.
Thank you for your help with this!