Every school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information Regulations 2012 (updated Sept 16).
- School contact details - see "Contact Us" page
- Admissions arrangements - see Admissions Policy Feb 2016
- Ofsted Reports - see "Ofsted Report June 2012" or Ofsted website
- Exam and Assessment results - see school summary sheet 2016 below.
- Performance tables - see DfE's "School and College Performance Tables"
- Curriculum - we follow the National Curriculum. We follow the "Letters and Sounds" Phonics programme in KS1 and Early Years. The National Curriculum can be viewed here: National Curriculum in England - Primary Curriculum
- Behaviour policy - see Behaviour Policy Feb 17
- Complaints Policy - see Complaints Policy April 2017
- Pupil premium - see "Pupil Premium" page
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools - see "PE Funding" page
- Special Education Needs Report - see "SEN" page
- Governors Information and Duties - see "Governors" page
- Charging and Remissions Policy - see Charging Policy Summary Jan 16 and Charging and Remissions Policy Jan 2016
- Values and Ethos - see "Vision" and "British Values" pages, and "Our Values"
- Requests for copies - we will provide a paper copy of any of the information on this website free of charge.
School Summary Sheet 2016
School Summary Sheet 2015
School Summary Sheet 2014
School Performance Tables